User talk:Power to the People!
Glad to see you are willing to help out. I am here really regularly, if you need anything let me know. Anno1404 02:32, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
Cannot edit clubpenguinwiki
If you are a member there, I have registered, had my email confirmed, but I still cannot edit. I think it is because I left my birthday at 2010.
Why not have a captcha for editing instead of blocking anonymous users? That is not very good for your wiki to block anonymous users. Anno1404 20:50, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- Your birthday was left at 2010? I'll be free to remove the global flag it placed on your account. There is a CAPTCHA, and anonymous users can edit... Power to the People! (MAKE a effort) 21:03, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- strange i wonder what happened. Thank you for your work on this. Anno1404 21:52, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
Any details you can provide about the monaco skin?
Did club penguin use https://github.com/dantman/monaco-port ?
Any details you can provide here or at Template:Monaco would be great. No need to sign if you change this template, you only need to sign on the talk pages.
Was it difficult to install?
We are all very excited about this. Template:Monaco is on the main page.
See message above also. thanks. Anno1404 20:50, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
Posting it there too as a backup. Anno1404 10:08, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
you offered to help out.
- There are not enough information on http://help.shoutwiki.com/ about the Monaco, so I think we can take the info from http://help.wikia.com/wiki/ and then update the articles. I think I have added most Monaco-related articles from Wikia. If anything is left, feel free to add it. AWAMember (Talk page, Mail me). 17:58, 29 December 2010 (UTC)
- here are the relevant files: http://help.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&offset=20101001000000&limit=228&showall=0&contribs=user&target=Uberfuzzy
- —Anno1404 (talk • contribs) 18:21, 29 December 2010 (UTC)